Monday, December 13, 2010

Thoughts in my head

So I'm thinking about some different changes I want to make to Pink Owl. Well not really changes, but additions. Working on my product list, referral program ideas, sales, and so much more. Trying to decide what all I want to do with this blog; just projects and business updates is what I'm thinking, but at the same time I want you as the readers to want to keep coming back. I have another blog that I update all sorts of things on and am trying to keep it mostly non-business related.

Some of the things I am working on and hope to have in the Etsy store this week are custom banner listing, hair clips, card sets, and a wallet type thing I want to give my hand at sewing. As far as the custom banner listing, it will basically be a listing that you don't actually purchase, just gives the info on what type of banners could be created. Then you would be able to send me a convo and we would work out the details of what type of banner, wording, colors, etc you want.

Just something cheery to brighten your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment